IPAC Northwestern Ontario (IPAC NWO)
Welcome to the IPAC NWO website!
About our chapter
The Northwestern Ontario Professionals in Infection Control was founded in 2006. We are dedicated to:
- the exchange of information related to on-the-job infection prevention and control;
- increasing awareness of the field of infection prevention and control (IPAC) and epidemiology;
- fostering working relationships with the community, community agencies, and product manufacturers;
- presenting educational opportunities to our members and all health care workers;
- networking with other infection prevention and control organizations and professionals across the continuum of care
We are a group of enthusiastic individuals who practice infection control in a wide range of organizations. Members represent hospitals, public health, long term care, community care, and industry.
We welcome guests and new members to our chapter and to our meetings which are held twice a year. If you are interested in joining, please contact any of the chapter executives listed on the Chapter Executive page. Our chapter currently has over 39 members who are spread across an area the size of France within the borders of Northwestern Ontario (Manitoba borders, James Bay and to the Northeastern Ontario IPAC chapter).
The chapter attempts to provide an organization for those engaged in the prevention and control of infection, which supports the mission and philosophy of IPAC Canada working together in all sectors of health care. We participate in the exchange of information and the education of IPAC issues along with educational development of our members.
|Samantha Ten Hoeve
To contact us: email@example.com
IPAC NWO AGM and Education
Date: December 10, 2021
Presenter: Jim Gauthier "What can go Wrong with Cleaning & Disinfection?"